Kamis, 10 Januari 2013

What would be a good corporate christmas gift?

Q. I work at an advertising company in philadelphia and we want to find a christmas gift that stands out. we want to maybe find a way to incorporate philadelphia in the gift. any ideas?

price range of around $30-40

A. thats a tough one... what you can do is get a great photography photo of the city and then frame it. Or you can make a banner that says philadelphia. I think art of the city would be the best. Good Luck!


What would a typical budget be for someone making $2000 in Philadelphia?
Q. I basically want to see how much I can afford for an apartment. How much are utilities generally? Are there any city expenses I'd have to pay? Any ideas on how much I COULD afford to rent? Is there some general rule to follow when going by income?

A. I will give you an estimate assuming:

1. 2000 a month is your take home pay after taxes.

2. You are only supporting yourself. You have no other mouths to feed.

3. You have no past debts to service or pay.

4. Your health insurance is provided by your employer.

-----

Assuming this:

your maximum rent (or mortgage after tax breaks plus property taxes) should be 700 a month

Your utilities including telephone, water, heat, and electricity and internet/cable charges if any should be maximum 150 a month.

Your transportation costs including car payments, gas, car repairs, local transit, and taxi charges if any should be no more than 300 a month. If you can take local transit everywhere you might reduce this cost.

Your food costs should be no more than 400 a month. This includes money for eating out.

Incidental health costs should be max 100 a month

Clothes costs including money for dry cleaning should be no more than 100 a month.

Incidental costs such as gifts and other things should be no more than 50 a month.

You should try to save 200 a month.

No more than 35% of your take home pay should go to rent or mortgage out of your income.


What are some great birthday ideas for your boyfriend in the Philadelphia area?
Q. Every year I screw up my boyfriends birthday and this year I'd like to change that. Are there any good ideas for his birthday in the Philadelphia area that are moderately priced?

A. Giving an experience as a gift is always a great ideas for couples, because you get to share a cool new experience together. Here's a ton to choose from in the Philadelphia area.


My Wife's boyfriend's birthday is Saturday. What is a good gift idea for a really good guy?
Q. Last year for my 35th birthday, he got me tickets to the Chicago Cubs game against the Philadelphia Phillies. It was a really fun experience! Go Cubs. :)

As a gesture of goodwill, I'd like to get him something he might enjoy as well, since he's practically family.

My wife isn't much help in giving me ideas. I guess they don't actually spend that much time talking.

What are some ideas to give a guy for a gift to let him know you appreciate his friendship?

A. I got my husband's boyfriend a new Samsung 58-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV, and he's really enjoyed it. So, maybe electronics are the way to go? That way you'll both be able to enjoy the game together in hi-def when getting tickets isn't feasible.

Whatever you decide, I'm sure he'll appreciate you thoughtful gesture of friendship.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a good corporate christmas gift?
Rating: 96% based on 976 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 komentar:

  1. Moreover, these suppliers often offer free replacement and extended warranties, which means you'll save money. In addition
    corporate gifts chennai

    BalasHapus