Kamis, 20 Desember 2012

What are some good gifts for a 21st birthday?

Q. My friend is turning 21 and I was wondering what are some good gift ideas that I could get for her. Thanks!

A. Take her to the bar! That's a great celebration. Everyone loves to get drunk and party with friends for their twenty first! Buy her a few rounds. :D


What to buy as a gift for a guy your dating - 21st birthday?
Q. I just started talking to this guy and in about a month will be his 21st birthday. Obviously I still have a while to get to know him. He does come from a well off family, so he has a lot of stuff.

What's a nice gift to get that's not breaking the bank too much(for my pocket/& not overstepping boundary)- dating standard? I want it to be something really nice but obviously not too expensive because I am not his girlfriend & bc nothing is offical?

Ideas please! :]

A. I think you should go with something that has art value ... it is not too personal and yet shows that you are not exactly casual about the relationship. An exquisite handcrafted wooden valet box where he can store his personal stuff like keys, watches, pens, mobiles, etc will be good. Check out MarqArt. You can get some really good stuff from $50 up.


What should I get or do for my girlfriend's 21st birthday?
Q. Please give me ideas or suggestions for my girlfriends 21st birthday. I was thinking of taking her hot air ballooning, taking her out to a nice restaurant, getting her a gift from tiffany's, but I have already done these things (except hot air ballooning) and was wondering what other ideas or suggestions you guys can give?? Thanks!

A. You are a good boyfriend! She loves you already, you could propose? But use Cartier next time. Or you can invite her friends a long for a wild night of club hopping with a limo? Most 21 yr old girls go crazy for this!


Can anyone help me with present and gift ideas?
Q. 1. Okay so My Dad's birthday is coming up on the 21st of November (this month) hes 39 or 40 and i seriously need birthday ideas, please help!

2. My Mom's birthday is also coming up 38 or 39 is old she will be, gift ideas?

Thank you in advance i know i didn't give you a lot to use but i just want you to put things you've given family members in the past and ideas you would like to share with me, anything! :D

A. After spending a lot of time searching for great affordable gifts for my family, I thought it would be great to make a list of some of the best websites for others to be able to compare products and prices, quickly and easily.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good gifts for a 21st birthday?
Rating: 96% based on 976 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 komentar:

  1. The most common gift that could be given on birthdays, the Experience voucher. You can get experience vouchers for a lot of experiences which can be found in your country, from scuba diving to health spa, and the list of experience is quite long to select from, have a great time!

    21st birthday gift ideas

    Thanks.

    BalasHapus