Rabu, 19 Desember 2012

What to get boyfriend for 5 year anniversary? on a $50 budget?

Q. I have no money but I want to give me boyfriend something special for our 5 year anniversary. I can probably spend like 50 dollars at most. I thought about making him a scrapbook but i'm scared he won't like it. He likes stuff thats gold (he really wants a gold watch but its $300), paintballing, video games, gadgets for his truck, etc....
any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks

oh and please nothing sexual

A. When I have no idea what to get my boyfriend, I check out http://www.gifts.com They have a gift wizard where you input the guy's personality and then bring up a bunch of things that would fit. Some of them are really expensive, but they can give you an idea for something better.

For Valentine's Day, I got my boyfriend a box of pears from Harry & David. It sounds lame, but he always takes fruit for lunch and I thought it would be nice since he rarely gets pears, especially the riviera ones I got him. The idea came from some fruit and cookie bouquet that I saw on that site, I checked it out, and I opted for the pears instead.


What should i get my boyfriend for our 1 year anniversary?
Q. my boyfriend and i are 15 and our year anniversary is coming up and i have no idea what to get him! if anyone has ANY ideas please help!!! i have some ideas but i'm not sure if they're good or not. so if anyone has any suggestions or has had an anniversary and had a good idea please help!

A. Get him something that will remind him of you. Appropriate 1 year items are nice leather goods. A nice leather banded watch or male bracelet, a nice wallet, a nice leather bound journal if he is a writer, a nice gym bag if plays sports or works-out. Because leather goods are 'cheaper' you can spend a little and get something extra nice. Leather goods are also classy and mature. Check out a Fossil store for gifts and ideas if there is one near you.

A lot of people want to get expensive items early. Bad idea as what are you going to give him in year 2, 5, or 10? Think about it!


What would be a good 5 year anniversary gift for my Husband?
Q. I'm trying to think of something nice to give my husband, but I can't think of much. I got our kids pictures taken and am going to give him that but I need something that a guy would like. Electronics? He doesn't play video games or anything and he's always stressed with work so any ideas would be great!

A. Full Body Massage & Spa...


What would be a good anniversary present for my husband?
Q. I want to give my husband a special present for our 1st marriage anniversary. We dated for 5 years but I want to be able to get him something besides a card and candy or astuffed animal. Help me please! I want it to be special and surprise him!

A. first anniversary..... a great occasion, should be memorable till death.

my idea..
every man likes and loves interesting food. cook a different and a special dish . set a recording camera in a place ( it must be secret) . then gift him your love. all events must be recorded. the next day you both see that recorded video. really it will be fun and romantic. keep it for your lifetime.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to get boyfriend for 5 year anniversary? on a $50 budget?
Rating: 96% based on 976 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 komentar:

  1. Nice $50 budget tips for anniversary gifts for boyfriend, now my girl friend will give me cheap presents :(

    BalasHapus